SORRY...

Sorry guys for being MIA lately....well I haven't really been missing...but definitely in "Action". I have been pretty busy lately working, and doing what I love!!! Done a few headshot glam photo shoots this past few weeks, and still booked like crazy on the weekends with my face painting gigs!! I am so blessed to be doing something that makes me HAPPY and still have the time to spend with my family, my kids, my hubby!

I have so many ideas on new tutorials, but just haven't found the time to make any yet. I promise I'll have new videos up very soon.

Here's some pictures of what I've been doing lately....


Breyanna's Senior Portraits.... (Hair, Makeup & Photography)




Loke's Senior Portraits.... (Hair, makeup & Photography)



Miscellaneous: (Party Painting, etc.):






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Hawaiian enough?

Blazing Eyes!! Hot Fire Face Paint Makeup!!

Really Quick Spider Mask Face Paint Tutorial